Monday, July 11, 2005

my lifetime dream

my lifetime dream is to try to get into show-business. it is. first i will get into a play and then make it to broadway. and someday i hope that there will be some famous producer, you know, from a movie, that will come and will see me and will want me to do a screen test. and then i will be in movies. with famous movie stars like liv tyler



and lindsay lohan.



and what's her name, from the titanic -- kate winslet. leonardo's a lucky dog.



it's too bad marilyn monroe is already dead.



or judy garland -- i'd love to star opposite her. my sister says she had a moustache and i can see it when i watch "the harvey girls."



since my dream will never come true i will just get into plays and that's it. my sister says that i have to learn to pay attention to almost everything to get into plays. i have a hard time paying attention at all. maybe i could pay my sister to let me be in one of her plays. maybe there could be someone that looks just like me who could be my stunt-double or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home