Thursday, August 11, 2005

mayonnaise

my sister thinks mayo is made out of puke. "it is!" she says.

my mom says she likes it sometimes, but not all of the time. other people are like this, too.

but i love mayo. ::smacking lips:: yum, yum. i love it all of the time. i just ate a mayonnaise sandwich -- two slices of bread with mayo on each slice smacked together, cut in half.

my sister in law, janell, was walking by and she turned around to get another thing and she bumped right into me and one half smacked on the floor. she thinks it's gross, too. she was really disgusted because it smacked on her. i picked it up and she told me to put it in the trash. i don't know if i was going to eat it or not. so i threw it away and finished the other half.

my sister doesn't want me to breathe on her. she says that the stench of the mayo is more than she can take.

i like to drink delicious hot coffee with a little half and half and hazelnut cream and it tastes even better with a mayonnaise sandwich on the side. maybe someday i'd like to dip some pretezels in mayo; nice, gooey, creamy, mayo. my sister will not type anymore about mayo now.



you've been a wonderful audience, folks. goodnight. since no one reads my blog, i can write about disgusting things like mayonnaise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home