Friday, September 30, 2005

my book: a classic


my latest obsession is boston's great molasses flood. i plan to include a feature about it in my book.

My Book

i had a hard time finding a name for my book but the first disaster is going to be the great chicago fire.
the second disaster is the molasses flood, pictured above.

the third disaster, the final one, is, of course, the great titanic tragedy.


if i ever get my book published you guys should just read it. there are sad moments, happy moments, terrifying moments, moments of distress: it's going to be a terrific read. i hope it makes the best seller list.

i have a pen name. i don't want to tell you what it is. i dont' want to be stressed by people wanting my autograph.

1 Comments:

Blogger PerthesKat said...

I love your blog, just came across it by accident. You prob don't check it anymore... but I wish you the best of luck,you will be an amazing Author!!

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home